Welcome to the Trocadéro Forum Institute
The first Sustainable Leadership & Diplomacy Masters entirely online, delivered by a team of dedicated professors, present in several countries, delivering a multi-lingual, multicultural post-graduate program.
Masters in Sustainable Leadership & Diplomacy
TFI was founded and is headquartered in Paris, where our faculty are available to meet with students in the capital on a regular basis. Watch for our monthly Afterwork events.
One of our faculty members is based in Tunis and is available to meet with students locally. Watch for our monthly Afterwork events.
Two faculty members are based in Istanbul and are available to meet with students on a regular basis. Watch for our monthly Afterwork events .
The Trocadéro Forum Institute in numbers
12 faculty members
12 countries represented
12 languages spoken
100% on line
Association 1901 , W751265721
Follow our posts
- New podcast on LebanonPublished Monday, October 10, here is the 13th episode in Season 2 in the podcast produced and hosted by Ellen Wasylina. What is the situation in Lebanon after the presidential … More New podcast on Lebanon
- New podcast …auf Deutsch!This is a very special podcast episode with my dear friend, Professor Dr. Karen Michels in German. Here are the 3 segments of this episode, entitled “Die Macht der Bilder” … More New podcast …auf Deutsch!
- Belle Rentrée 2022!Welcome back to work or to school, after a nice Summer break. This may be the first time many of you could travel since the pandemic, and how nice is … More Belle Rentrée 2022!
- TFI signed an MOU with DIPAMDuring her recent trip to Istanbul, the President of the Trocadero Forum Institute (TFI), Ellen Wasylina, signed an MOU with the Chairman of DIPAM, Tolga Sakman. Here below is an … More TFI signed an MOU with DIPAM
- À unique opportunityThe Trocadéro Forum Institute (TFI) offers a unique opportunity not only to its students , but to its future employers . The Trocadéro Forum Institute (TFI) brings together a stellar … More À unique opportunity
“Sustainability should be at the heart of Leadership and Diplomacy, that should unite us, not divide us, for the sake of peace, for our planet, for the sake of our children and grandchildren”Ellen Wasylina